Friday, September 2, 2016

My Farvorite Science Fiction Romances - Part Two







 Cat Star Chronicles









Some readers loved them and some hated them. I loved them. Although the first in the series wasn't the best, I liked it well enough to read the next nine in the series. The hero of each story comes from a planet that was destroyed and are thought to be the last of their kind. Their humanoid race carries a cat gene that makes them handsome and strong and gives them legendary sexual prowess.

Each book centers on the relationships of the heroes and heroine with a new couple each.  There is a lot of hot sex and explicit descriptions of the cat men's sex organ enhancements. Some found the enhancements off putting and silly. I found it reasonable to suspend disbelief for the benefit of the story.

Even though, quite erotic, the characters are what drives these stories. My biggest disappointment is that I burned through the whole series in about three weeks and there aren't anymore.

Most of these books are still available online at Amazon.com.  I found most of them on our local library website and downloaded them to my Kindle from there.  So if you're into sexy alien love stories, give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment