Monday, August 29, 2016

My Favorite Science Fiction Romances - Mandrake Company Series by Ruby Lionsdrake



Mandrake Company Series








I was so excited when I discovered the Mandrake Company Series by Ruby Lionsdrake. While I have always been a science fiction fan, I always felt many of the stories needed more romance.  It was not until I bought myself a Kindle for Christmas that I discovered a wealth of science fiction romance available.  I read somewhere this series was likened to the TV series Firefly, that that was all I needed to know to buy the Mercenary Instinct, the first book in the series.


Mandrake Company is a group of Mercenaries led by Viktor Mandrake who have become disillusioned with the established government with good reason.  Though they fight for those who can pay them, they have their own sense of what is right and adhere to a fairly honorable code of conduct.


Some of the stories have more sizzle than others, but each novel brings a new adventure and a new romance among the company.  I can honestly say I enjoyed every one of them.  

I’m not going to summarize the plots in this article because you can read them for yourselves on Amazon and Goodreads. I give the series 󠇄5 stars.

Chris Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment