Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Psi Factor - Excerpt 2



From the moment she entered his office it was clear she didn't want to be there.  At least she looked rested and the bruises were gone.

"I have nothing to report sir.  Reinid hasn't contacted me since the last time we talked.  The bastard has had his fun for a while.  Please just let me go.  I really don't want to be here.  This is just too hard.  I have to get out of here before he sees.

Delmran stood and came around his desk and stopped directly in front of her.  "Then maybe you would like to tell me what it is you don't want me to know."

"No sir." She backed away from him.  "It's personal…  Private…"

"I don't care.  I want to know what you're hiding." Delmran asserted and raised a large hand to span her throat almost from ear to ear as she moved backward to find her back against the wall.

Her brown eyes flashed defiantly.  "Sir, take your hand off me." She met his gaze levelly and he felt her anger and outrage.  Delmran took his hand from her throat but didn't back away one centimeter he was getting angry too.  "You either tell me what you were hiding or I will have you drugged and interrogated by a grade eleven telepath."

Lishaad found herself staring at his mouth moving as he spoke.  She just couldn't take it anymore.  She hissed, “You want to know what I am hiding?” 

Without warning, she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled down his head then locked her mouth on to his. For a split second, he froze, but his body responded before his mind to the feel of her soft, sensual lips against his and he felt that shock of attraction flashing between them again. Then he was kissing her back in a long, slow, passionate, tongue tangling kiss that they both felt way down deep. As the kiss went on and on, Delmran leaned into her, pressing her against the wall with his body. His arousal blatant against her soft belly. He could feel her raging emotions---anger, hurt, longing, desire...

She was still angry when she forced herself to pull her lips away from his.  She put both hands against his chest, shoved him away from her and shouted at him.  “I'm in love with you, you big jerk!” Then she stalked out of his office.

Copyright © 2016
      All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment