Thursday, October 26, 2017

November Aledan Series Newsletter

 

Dear Readers:

Thank you for interest in the Aledan Series.

Psion's Children, Book 5 of the Aledan Series is scheduled for Pre-Sale on November 1st and release on November 15th. This will probably be the steamiest of the series yet, just to let you know in case that's not your thing.

Since I am writer, editor, and publisher of this series, I need some beta readers to read this book with a fresh eye to catch any errors I missed and to make sure I have told a good story before it goes to publication.

I want to know whether you like or don't like the book and why so I know if I need revisions before the book goes public.

While not necessary, it would be helpful for you to have read Psion Factor.

Those who volunteer, will receive a free eBook copy of the book and a chance to receive a hard copy of of the final edit of Psion's Children.


To join my Beta Team, just send me an email at the address below and I will send you the Instafreebie link to claim your copy Psion's Children.

Sincerely,

Christine Myers

  








Find them all at AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment