Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Path of Insight Lifemate Pledge from The Aledan

       "In the Path of Insight, it was written by Arall: 'The Mother of Life is responsible for the evolution of humankind throughout the Galaxy. She gifts some humans with a special insight--the gift of mind sight . . . .

      "Through the gift of mind sight, those who are chosen will recognize their soul mates as they meet through the will of the Mother . . . And those who meet will be destined to share a Path of Insight for all time. For through time and space, the human soul knows no bonds . . . .'" Hankura recited the words from memory as Chelle met his gaze steadily and opened her mind to him.

      Love has many facets, my beautiful Che-elle*, and knowing love is a precious gift. You give your love freely, and what's more, you accept my love freely . . . . Che-elle, I give you my love now and always. As it travels the circle of our thoughts from my mind to your mind and back again, it grows and blossoms to a joy beyond words, pure and untouched inside us.

      As Chelle felt his love envelope her mind, she sent her love flooding back into Hankura's mind like an incoming tide.

      Beloved Hankura, I love all that you are . . . with all that I am . . . all that I will ever be.

We are like the water that ripples in the pond. Your love is my love . . . and your joy is my joy . . . your sorrow, my sorrow . . . your pain is my pain. We are one with our love. We are one now and always, and with all that we are, we will protect our life together from this moment on.

      The solemn vow passed unspoken between them, formally sealing the twenty year old bond that had brought them to this moment. The stood touching and kissing for a long time in the glowing aura of their psychic union. 


*She-ell: Aledan word that means beloved 

  Copyright © 2015 Christine A. Myers

All Rights Reserved


 The Aledan: A Psionic Love Story is available for Kindle @ Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment