Monday, August 27, 2018

SEPTEMBER RELEASES AND SPECIALS

Dear Readers:

I have teamed up with three other SFR author to bring you even more great stories in addition to mine. I am not just promoting their books that I am presenting. I have read and enjoyed each book and I hope you will too. Most all our books are available on Kindle Unlimited. The Aledan Series will be on special through September. Just click on the series picture to find them all.

Thanks for reading.


This week, A.J. Daniels is releasing her latest book in the Dark Worlds Series Vampire Bloodlines. If you haven't had the chance to read this series, now is the time. The Prequel is free and Book One of the series will be 99c for a short time.. Or  read free on Kindle Unlimited. Find all her books at AMAZON
Jolt Somber will be released in October and Available for pre-order in early September. Now is the time to request ARC copies. Contact me to get on the list at the email address below..
Still available, the first two entries in my Cyborg Awakenings series. You still have time to read them before Book 2 of the series comes out in October. Find all of my books at AMAZON
Don't forget to check out T.J. Quin's most recent release, a mail order bride romance. I certainly enjoyed it. I hope you will too. Available on Kindle Unlimited. Find all her books on Amazon at this link:  AMAZON.

Clarissa Lake's sizzling Farseek Mercenary Series is complete with the recent release of Argen's Mate. She is currently reediting the series to be released as a box set in late Fall. Dreadnaught One's journey may be over, but she thinks there are still more Farseek Warrior Stories to be told.Find all of Clarissa's books at AMAZON
Clarissa Lake also has two steamy cyborg mail order bride romances that were released earlier this year. There were some editing problems in Rader's Bride, but the book has been reproofed since the review that mentioned the problem. Find these and all her books at AMAZON
Below are three promotional sales I am participating with my books. The Art of the Arcane Sale Starts now. Christa Maurice's Starts September 1st and runs through September. Just click on the banner and find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment