Saturday, February 9, 2019

Luciana's Warriors - A Review





I am always happy to get a new read from T.J. Quinn because I know it will be a good story, and Luciana's Warriors is a good story.

I read Captain Lucas Jarcor and Jarcor Returns before I read Luciana's story. Luciana is Lucas Jarcor's daughter, and she has inherited some of her father's cyborg traits. She is now captain of her own ship. Her crew members are offspring of other cyborgs that grew up with her. Her self-proclaimed mission is rescuing beings forced into slavery.

A mysterious client paid her to rescue four Mandalarian Warriors imprisoned on Anuit. That planet is a world of Amazonian warrior women. They capture compatible males and milk them of their sperm to procreate by artificial insemination. But with Mandalarians it doesn't work. They can only give their sperm the old-fashioned way. Once they fulfill that purpose, the Anuits will sell the.m as slaves off world.

Luciana arrives early to convince the Anuit leader to sell these four hot young warriors to her for her harem. The Anuit leader calls her bluff. Luciana must prove she can handle being dominated by these four sexy warriors.  She accepts the challenge to submit to their sexual desires. (Warning: If you are not into explicit sex scenes, this book may not be for you.)

There is a lot more going on here than just a naughty sex-filled romp. I liked the characters, the world building, and the happy ending that left room for more adventures.

I loved it, and if I were to review it on Amazon, I would give it 5 stars.

As a beta reader, I already hashed things out on what I liked and didn't. Since I've shared a byline, I only review T.J.'s books on my website and blogger. Don't just take my word click on the link, and use the look inside feature. Luciana's Warriors is also available on Kindle Unlimited.


No comments:

Post a Comment